Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Report: New BMW "i" range to expand after i3, i8 launch in 2013


Earlier this week, BMW announced that its range of high-tech, alternative technology vehicles, marketed under the name "I" sub-brand. I spread the first two models are I3 and I8, also known as Mega City and the Vision EfficientDynamics, which are both scheduled for the market in 2013.

It seems that BMW plans to a range of alternative fuels has to offer and models. Autocar reports that Ian Robertson, head of BMW sales and marketing, of I3 and I8 as two stops for the brand. "Robertson added that "on Wednesday will be even more books." Now, if we combine words Robertson, knowing that BMW has registered trademarks for I1, I2, I3, I4, I5, I6, I7, I8 and I9, it seems fairly safe to assume that I have more models will debut later. We are ready
Tags:BMW,Porsche,Land Rover,Ford,Car tips

No comments:

Post a Comment